Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where is the Charisma?

Well, once again it has been an eterntiy since I have gone and posted on this blog. I feel that I have let down my faithful following, and then I slap myself to realize that there is no following. The only person who comments is my best friend Joe. He cares at what I have to say, that or he just likes to pitty me because no one else will leave comments (c'mon, he lives in Virginia...like there is anything to do in Virginia, except go to Washington D.C. and heckle the politicians?). Anyways, I should comment more often. I always have funny things to say. I am a funny person, with an addictive personality (ok, truth be told, I put cocaine into my friends drinks so they form an addictive need to be around me....but I digress). Then again, I feel I should still share my opinion for the world, and you know what? I will!

Since the last time I posted, Brooke and I went to Corpus, we've eclipsed the 3 month mark, I have started working at a golf driving range, and God has definatly given me things to think about, and opened doors for me. First on the trip to Corpus. Brooke and I made a 60 hour trip to Corpus and back for a short weekend to visit all my lovely friends down on the coast. Brooke really enjoyed herself, and my friends seemed to show a massive intrest in her (yipee for Brooke). I'm so glad that it worked out great for both parties, and of course me as well. We stayed with the Novasads, and Brooke and I went to the Lexington, I almost got sucked into a jet turbine engine, nearly fell down the gangway, and we were attacked by blood hungry butterflies. It was scary. We got to see JK show off her fire breathing skills, which, well, would not make any dragon swell with envy. Ah well. We met an awesome illusionist, and this guy named Jared Hall (he was a pretty good illusionist as well). Le' had some superwickedawesome (look, a new word, man I'm awesome!) card tricks. Made me want to take up magic tricks. I'm slowly learning, but I'm not ready to take my show on the road just yet. That was the basic trip in a nutshell. Lots o' fun.

Ok, so now that everyone is caught up. Time for the funny part of my post. My mother took me to go look for a new christmas tree. She wants a thinner taller tree (I want a wide one because you can put a lot of loot underneath it), but I pointed out that a real tree would be so much awesome. Then I got to thinking, knowing my luck, it would turn into a 'National Lampoon Christmas Vacation'. My moms cats would bring in a squirrel, and let it loose into the house. It will hide in the tree, and on Christmas day, Brooke would be like, "do you hear that? that knawing sound?" I'll get up, and just like Chevey Chase, will look into the tree, and be attacked by a flesh eating squirrel. So I veto any chance of a real Christmas tree. Don't want to be attacked by a zombie squirrel, I love my brains, and I'm kind of attached to them, and they're attached to me.

Until next time.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

I am surprised that you didn't take her to meet my folks on your way down. Then again, I'm not because who knows what my dad would say or bring up.

Yea, I am the only who comments and do you return the favor...no. You're so selfish. Just kidding.