Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why do I do what it is I try to do?

Ok, so I know it has been a really, really, really, really, really long time since I have posted anything, and the 2 people who follow what I used to say, are no longer doing that. So, why do I not post? Well, it is not because I have no funny things to say, trust me I'm a walking funny quote machine...at least the laugh track resides within my head. I come up with really great things to say, but when I get around to typing them up...I have a brain fart...the funny hides inside, and does not make it to the tips of my fingers to type into this blog. I have funny things happen...I forget what it was, maybe I've got brain damage. So, I'm going to try and make a change to this...I want to be funny for people again, say interesting things, and have awesome quotes. Alas...maybe that day will come.

So what could I write about? Politics? Yes, I could, can, and might...but my conservative ways might be frustrating to others. God and the relationship therein? Yes, but I'm currently at a point where I'm being stubborn and fighting against Him...so I can't go there right now. Comedy? Of course, I can do that. I'm certain to offer some random soundbite or quote of stupidity...like 'Would you like some wine with that cheese?'...yes, I have dyslexic quote problems...I'm just stupid like that. Gah, I'll give it some time. I'll write some things, and I will try. Feel free to offer some comments, maybe make a suggestion or 2...I promise I'll try to listen.

This is the thought I'm having though...I might close down my facebook...be done with it once and for all. I would miss following up what people I know are doing, how their life is going, and so on, but I'm just not sure. I could go the way of twitter...but I don't know all the twitter rules @personX said by @personY. I'm just not that creative. Maybe I'll do something famous, get a ton of followers...that would be awesome. Time will tell, I'll think about it. Maybe I'll pull the trigger. So until then...........................

No comments: