Saturday, August 12, 2006

Captain Charisma Rides Again!

So, I've been thinking (nobody pass out from suprise, I do think). Life sure is different back here in the Piney Woods. Things just aren't the same. I don't have a large group of people to spend numerous hours with doing random and fun things (Halo and movies come to mind). I basically have one person to fill that void with, but you won't hear me complaining. No offense, but she is prettier and holds my feelings captive better than the crew in Corpus (that and she's really pretty too). It would be nice if I could have my cake and eat it too, but I can't for two reasons: thats just how life is, and well I'm getting a little chunky (time to lay off the cake). I'm hoping that Brooke will be able to go on a road trip or two so she can meet the other people that mean a ton to me in my life. She was given the opportunity to meet one of my Corpus friends, when Mike came to Longview to bring me the rest of my crap I left in Corpus. It was an amazingly cool thing for him to do such a favor, and it was fun to get to hang out a bit (although, I think Mike came to find that Longview has about the same boring tendencies that Corpus Christi has...although we could have gone bowling for like $5).


Speaking of Corpus friends, Le caught my last post and the fact that I changed the name, and a couple of facts on my 'Hitman Name' stats. So, in retaliation, he quickly edited his, and changed his stats to Halo stats, but didn't change the header. Well since Longview doesn't have much to do, and Brooke was doing family things...I did change some things. Check it out. This is comming from Death's one mortal Halo enemy, the venerable Captain Charisma.
Golf has been entertaining, and slowly I'm finding my game again. I've torn down a portion of my swing, and I'm trying to get rid of the hitch at the top, causing a bit of a pull (why am I sharing these technical terms, because y'all probably don't understand it). I'll test my tournament fortitude come the end of the month in the city tournament. So we will see. Of course, there has been something else that has been keeping me more occupied than concearns of golf. If you're smart, you'll know what I'm talking about, and if you can't, I won't spell it out, but I'll let her tell you in person if I can talk her into a 7 hour car ride south.


I'll keep y'all posted on any new developments, golf, Brooke, life, otherwise.

Come on Bennett, throw away the gun, you don't just want to pull the trigger, you want to put the knife in me, and look me in the eye, and see whats going on in there when you turn it, thats what you want to do, right?

No comments: