Monday, May 15, 2006

East Texas Once Again...

So, its Monday, and I'm in Longview. Drove all the way up this morning. Yipee for long car rides by yourself. They tend to have a strange effect on me, which leads to random self conversations about odd topics, and me singing random songs with the wrong words (yeah, I know, I have talent). So, during one of my self conversations, I recalled a previous episode of 'The Tick', and specifically the fortune cookie he recieved which stated, 'The road to Hell is paved with good intentions...', well, if that were true, then 'The road to Heaven is paved by Jesus..'. So it is true, Jesus is pronounced "hey-zeus". Ok, I kid, I kid, not trying to be a blastpheomer, just a random comment, wouldn't want to be excomunicated from people's pure churches.

So, if anyone out there has not seen Robot Chicken on Cartoon Network, you need to...I found this awesome video, its a clip from the show. I mean funny.



Apocalypse Pony, that is just hilarious. Just avoid the 'Golden Girls Sex and the City', "Check please....I'll take that check now...How about I just leave the cash on the table?" That is all I need to say. I should be back in Corpus by Friday. I'm already missing all my good friends, and the fun times in Corpus, but hey, I already won 25 bucks on the golf course. Praise God I have the gift to play golf, now I just need to learn how to evangelize on the course for him. Oh yeah, I named the hamster at Adde's request, and he shall now be known as 'minja'. 'nuff said.

On a previous blog, I posted what my friends had written about me, as if they were me. Well, my friend Joe finally sent one to me, a bit late, but still I promised I'd post everyones submissions, and I'm a man of my word, so here ya go:
Hi, I'm Nick. Sometimes when I am swimming, I have to get myself oxygenized in order to swim underwater the entire length of a pool. By the way, she told me she was 16. Ah, I enjoyed wrestling in the hallway during school with my best friend Joe (whom is the greatest guy ever) and the teachers wigging out. Boy did they get punked on that one. My first girlfriend wasn't very attractive. I was encouraged (by Joe) to dump her after I got my birthday presents. Unfortunately, her car was stolen that day, so I waited until the next week. I saw Night at the Roxbury seven times in two weeks. My call name is Sean and I am a med student at UCLA. That is all you need to know about me...for now.
What a friend..I miss that guy.
You're only confusing the boy. Before you're through, he'll be so mixed up, he'll... he'll be wearing his shoes on his head!

No comments: