Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm a Video Junkie

You know, it is great to be back home, the weather is gorgeous out here, plus I get to see my family and play a spot of golf (man, I'm pretty good at golf, God sure has blessed me). So there is a catch at being home. When it gets later on in the evening, after my family has gone to sleep, and it is too dark to find a golfball, I run out of things to do. I should have brought my Gamecube. I could have polished up on my Smash Bros skills. That, or sailed around the seas above Hyrule. Even better, I could have unlocked more of the Mario Golf characters. Alas, I left my Gamecube in Corpus. Ah well, so, I go to Ifilm and Youtube to find solice and entertainment.

Ever since I found Youtube and Ifilm, and learned that you could post videos on your blog, I've become quite the vid-poster. So, why you are asking am I telling you this? That is because I got another video to post. I'm always out to entertain my fans.



So I gotta start saving $250 bucks so I can buy a Nintendo Wii, and then an extra $50 to get this game, because I call say, is looks boss (and yes, I mean BOSS). I am testing a theory as well about my blog and the number of comments I get. When I'm at home I get more comments from people because they miss me. Let's see if I'm missed. Here's hoping.

A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

No comments: