Friday, May 26, 2006

Lines, Lines, Lines

So, tonight, X3-The Last Stand. Well, one thing about it, stand-ing was right (yeah, I know that was a great humor delay, laugh, laugh). So, I realized something, I really do not like lines. Lines to the ticket counter, lines to the snack bar, lines to get into the theater, lines to the bathroom, and when I got to do some acting, I hated learning my lines (worst part was even during rehersal, if you forgot your lines, you'd have to yell, yep, you guessed it....LINE!). Don't even get me started on coke lines. Lines are aweful. Maybe the only line I have liked was 'Walk the Line', and that was just because it was Johnny Cash. Why don't they have a special row for special people to go to the front of the, grrr, line. So, what do the movie theaters suggest on how to get ahead of the (here, I'd like to use the phrase 'L-word', but apparently the lesbians claimed that phrase, and it would not be cool to say, 'the movie theaters suggest we use a certain website to get past the L-word..wow, sounds like an advertisement to some sleezy website, and we can't have that) group of people standing in a single file uniform pattern to get to their destination, they want you to use fandango.

What is fandango I hear all of you ask at once? If you have been living in a cave with Usama, or just plain ignorant, this is a website that allows you to buy tickets online, but what makes the stand out among the rest of the other pre-pay websites is their aweful paperbag puppet commercials. I speak for everyone when I let out a displeasured groan. Robot Chicken did a funny thing, to pardoy fandango, take a peak...

Yeah, need I say more? Those commercials are pure Grade A manuer.

Well, I'm back in the Double C, and on the hard job hunt. I hate resumes, they are a pain in the butt to take care of (to advance in this world, you gotta do it) but I completed mine. Some times I wish I could get paid for doing nothing (like working for the oil companies). Unfortunatly, I can't.

So, that is where I stand at the moment, hopefully I will have a change of status for y'all. We will see.

Why am I here? Why are you here? Why is anybody here? I think it was Jean-Paul Sartre who once said... how do you spell spell Sartre? *slap* Owww... and let that be a lesson to you.

No comments: