Friday, November 04, 2005

Foot in my Mouth

Ever get that "Taste of where you've been walking" feeling? Well, I sure have. Boy did I put my foot in my mouth. On a previous entry, I refered to myself as a lonely egg, then Miss Alfeo stating that she saved me from my loneliness, with the help of a certain llama, with me only to go a step further and saying she was the stick of butter that kept me company in the fridge. What was I thinking? I basically called her Mark!?! I'm lucky Miss Alfeo will still talk to me, because if I called myself Mark, I wouldn't talk to myself either. Please forgive me Miss Alfeo, I should have thought it out more....you were the worcester sauce (thats only funny because I can't pronounce it even if my life depended on it) that kept me company.

Now that I've done my civic duty of brown nosing, on to tonite...Mystery Dinner Theater 3000. I've yet to recieve my name, which is a bit of a concern, because everyone else got their names, and they are bad! It leads me to really worry what my name is...I have the persona for my character, but alas, no name. For all I know, my name could be Henry Flubberbottom, or Percy Cartwright. The worst could be Stephen Diaz. God forbid. Hehe, ok that was a bit of a cheap shot, but I laughed.

I need to find a Goodwill near the house, because I don't want to drive all the way out to the bluff. A new/old vest and suspenders will neatly finish my costume (almost said outfit, and that would have been the exact opposite of straight.)

By the way, Serenity will be released on DVD December 20th! A sure fire christmas present, since I won't have to worry about doing anything for orphans or frostbite now. That will atleast make up for the latter. Great movie, sure to be awesome DVD.

"Can we start with the part where Jayne gets beat up by a 90 pound girl? Because that's NEVER getting old. "

No comments: