Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mystery Dinner Theater 3000

I wonder how many people will read my blog besides the coolest of the cool, Miss Alfeo. I wonder if I can write things about people, and they'd never know. But that isn't cool. Next weekend, the TAMUCC Revolution group is going camping. We're going camping! Disturbing that I find that really exciting? A little. I hope that the racoons return, and I can turn one into a hat for Le' since he really loves the Guadelupe State Park racoons. They are so cute, as he lovingly describes them. So a weekend with the people from TAMUCC? Entertaining. Wrangling more armadillos? Abso-friggen-lootly.

Friday night. Mystery Dinner 3000, 15 people, one killer, and 14 dead bodies. Quaint. I hope that I can be a super sleuth, and crack the code. My one concern is that the killer isn't the puppeteer. Then there will be trouble, because it will turn out there really is a killer out there trying to kill us by using our strengths against us. What is my strength? How can you be killed by good looks? Get crushed by a mirror? That would be no fun. Hope I can be half as good as Sherlock Holmes, and twice as cunning as James Bond, but one fourth as smooth as Michael Corbin with the ladies, and the french teacher.

I'm all alone.....no one is home with me....alone.....now I know how the last egg in a carton of eggs feels. Just waiting to be cracked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reee
yeah so, let's hope your a good egg.

The Beav said...

Yes you did. You are that awesome stick of butter that keeps rotten eggs like me company.