Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Can't Leave on a Sappy Note

I can't leave on a mushy sap note (although I did mean every word I ment in my last post), but I have to go manly, feel manly, and post something manly. I'm sure Jakob will find this very pimp, very awesome, but I don't think even his robot fighting skills will be able to match this. So sit back, watch, and enjoy (oh and Jakob, I understand if you are shaking in your boots, I'd be scared too if I'd ever met my match)...



Wow, that robot was pimp. The dude fights crime in a third world country. Jakob, this robot might have the ability to take you to your limits. A place you've never been to before. It could be very interesting, I'm not saying you'd lose, but it would definatly raise your abilities up considerably after an encounter with this thing.

Hockey tonight. Yipee to free tickets! I love hockey. Hopefully I'll have some pictures, even if I must steal them from Le' (maybe Jakob will bring his camera, and then he'd share his pictures with me, hopefully). Crime fighting robots are cool.
Frankie, you broke the unwritten law. You ratted on your friends. When you do that Frankie, you're enemies don't respect you. You got no friends no more. You got nobody, Frankie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bah. I laugh at your nifty type II. You let me tell you one day about the type 4 codenamed Stormcrier. That'll put the fear of God in you.